Battle for ZaZuaZ
A downloadable game for Windows
The country ZaZuaZ is leaderless, as the former king died unexpectedly. There is no descendant, and so the succession is unclear.
Some of the lords smells their chance and try to get the throne through battle. Only the winner can appoint himself the new king. Long live the king!
- Size-selectable and randomly generated map
- King system (like in chess) with strong fighting unit "Lord"
- Resource management (simple but expandable)
- Strategic unit recruitment / building construction
- Singleplayer (currently only Survival Mode)
- Multiplayer (currently only Hotseat)
- Modding (in planning)
Hint: The Development was done with the opensource software "Godot Engine"
|Release date||Oct 28, 2018|
|Tags||2D, Board Game, Fantasy, godot-engine, Hand-drawn, made-with-godot, Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Turn-based, Turn-based Strategy|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Player count||1 - 4|
Unzip the ".exe" and the ".pck" into the same place (folder) and start the game via ".exe".
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.